Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: may/june or sept/oct

Florida Junior

may/june or sept/oct

votes please on which is better, last week in may & 1st week in june or last week in sept & 1st week in oct for; 1.crowds, & 2.weather. ? any school hols at these times [msnscared] ! thanks

We always go in October, it is not as busy in the parks and the weather is lovely. IMHO the best time of year to go.
    Wendy

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm with Wendy about October as the weather has always been so beautiful. I would go early October as later in October it will be busier with more UK schools on Half term.

Me too, first two weeks in October. The weather is great the parks are definitely less crowded. But having said that May would be my second choice.[msnwink]
    Barbara

I have to agree with the others. We love October and this October has been fantastic - beautiful warm days into the 80's. You can't go wrong whichever date you choose, and we, too, enjoy May/June and have had some wonderful weather. Parks not too busy either.

Whatever you decide, hope you have a wonderful trip.[msnwink]
    ellie

Having spent May/June and Sept/October here I don't think there is much in it. The weather is beautiful both times of the year. You may get a little longer daylight in May/June but only marginal.

Sandra

Super Moderator
    Having been both times of year I prefer the May/June mainly because there is slightly more daylight otherwise both times of year the weather is fine and we have found the parks to be about the same.

Some Florida schools finish in early June and universities early May but of course both have summer schools so it does not automatically mean there will be more children in the parks.

Florida Savvy
    I would just go at both times of the Year, May and then October - splash out (or win the lottery) as both are fantastic times of the year to go....

May can be quite nice in the UK so I suppose if I had to choose one then October but in October you have to return to our horrible winter rather than if you go in May as you return to the propsect that we may have a lovely summer...

Whenever you go you will have a fantastic time, IT REALLY IS MAGICAL.
    VIOLET BARROW

Florida Junior
    I'm with Violet, been at both of these times and we like may/june, you can show off your tan in our 'summer' when you get back [:P][msncool]. sept/oct when you come back its bleak mid winter and christmas is just round the corner! dont think any schools are off may/june, might be wrong, i'm sure someone on here will know, enjoy

Gold 5 Star Member
    Another option is Price of flights, I have always found flights to be cheaper in September/October as the end of May in to June is a half-term here in the UK.

What ever month you decide on, I'm sure you and your family will have a wonderful time.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]