Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cinema

Florida Newbie

Cinema

Hi
    Going out in April and taking my Son and his girlfriend with us this time. Can you suggest the best cinema complex they can visit that is near the 192 milemarker 5. We are staying at Windsor Palms and it will be me dropping them off and collecting them again so don't want to travel too far.
    I know there is a small cinema at Celebration and one at Disney marketplace. Does anybody know of any others near?
    All help appreciated [msnwink]

There aren't any others close. I would suggest The Loop. Easy to get onto Osceola Parkway from mile marker 5
    Regards, Mark

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kazthebird
    Hi
    Going out in April and taking my Son and his girlfriend with us this time. Can you suggest the best cinema complex they can visit that is near the 192 milemarker 5. We are staying at Windsor Palms and it will be me dropping them off and collecting them again so don't want to travel too far.
    I know there is a small cinema at Celebration and one at Disney marketplace. Does anybody know of any others near?
    All help appreciated [msnwink]
    [/quote]

Go to the one at Downtown Disney, its a pretty big one and only around 10 minutes or so from Windsor Palms.

Also one at Festival Bay Mall at the top end of I drive. Just nip up the I4 from Windsor Palms.
    Jan and Lee

Super Moderator
    There is an AMC in Celebration at 651 Front St, Celebration, which is probably the nearest they also have a large one in Disney at Pleasure Island.

We like to go to the cinema in Celebration. Very 50's We combine it with a meal and a walk round the lake. Very pleasant evening out. So relaxing.
    Angela

Hi

The Loop is great, we have been a few time. Lots of film to choose from.

Dianne
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx

Florida Chatterbox

A little further away in Universal Citywalk, there is a movie theater complex there.

Don't forget Windsor Palms has its own little movie theater. It won't be showing first run films, but its local and free! You can even request a movie - go to the Sundry shop at least a day or two before you want to see a movie and request one. They will show you the list of what is available.
    Neil & Kay, Arran & Iona

www.orlandovillas.com/villas/398.aspx
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/711.aspx

Florida Expert
    I would say the the Loop , easy to get to, ideal for the dropping off/picking up thing as there probably wont be the same volume of traffic as Disney. I've Stayed at Windsor Palms and thought the location was ideal, so easy to get to all the major routes.[msnsmile2]
    benfilo

Don't go to Celebration expecting a cinema! It has been closed for a couple of months or so, and rumours are that it may re-open as a dinner show place.

Sandra