Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Westridge Villa

Florida Junior

Westridge Villa

Hi

Just like to say my wife and I have just got back from 3 weeks in Florida and would like to say how much we enjoyed the villa we stayed in.

It is called Sandhill Villa and is Owned by: Dennis and Deborah Marshall (Ref: 291 on this site)

It is in an ideal location overlooking a lake. You get to see so much wildlife (sandhill cranes, gators, egrets, mocking birds etc)

We would recomend this to enyone who wants a relaxing time when you return from the theam parks or a long day shopping.

Once again thanks to Dennis and Debbie [clap][clap]for the use of your great villa and hopefully we will book again in the future

Graham and Sue Chafer

Gold 5 Star Member
    Glad you had a good holiday Graham and Sue and it's great when we get good feedback
    Jan&Steve

Florida Newbie
    I have visited this villa twice before and I thoroughly agree with you. Lovely relaxing situation and did you see the hot air balloons too. Great villa - hope to visit again this year