Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Lyn's Report Part 3

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester

Lyn's Report Part 3

Tuesday - After lunch we sat out a while longer then decided to drive to The Loop to check out Petco as my daughter has given me a long list of things she wants for her dogs. They didn;t have the leads she wantd so drove on to the Pet Smart further up the John Young Parkway. They had a better selection so will ring her later to let her know. Well while I'm her I might as well go in Wal Mart, then Bill wanted to go in Lowes. Most people come to Florida for Mickey Mouse, not us, Lowes, Home Depot, Wal Mart, Sears & Big K Mart are our must visit destinations. After we had checked all the things we wanted we headed back to the villa for another session by the pool. The I cooked Spag Bol for dinner. Watched a bit of TV before of to bed.

Wednesday - The normal start (Pool, reading breakfast). We are having a lot of problems with the internet, most of the time we can't get on, when we can it is for a maximum of 5 minutes so reported it to the villa owners who said they would deal with it today. After lunch we drove to Disney Marketplace. We sat watching a small girl (about 12 months) sitting in the water fountains, she was so cute really laughing and enjoying the water, could have watched her all day. We looked round most of the shops then drove to Prime Outlets at the top of International Drive, I bought a new handbag from WIlsons Leather & Bill bought a belt. Wanted some shorts from Levi but they didn't have any, oh well have to do more shopping to find some[msnwink] We then drove back to the villa for a pre dinner drink and (just for a change[msnsmile2]) a read by the pool. Been sitting for about 5 minutes when the front door bell rang, it was the man from Brighthouse to check the Internet, he was here for a while and at the moment it all seems to be working OK. We have just had dinner and are settled for the evening. Hopefully we will be going to Sea World tomorrow.
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    Hi Lyn,
    like you we do the rounds of Walmart,Home depot etc, love the reports, we go next Friday so hope that I can have a chance to relax like you are.
    Enjoy the rest of your stay
    Eric

Sounds like you are having a good time, love those stores! You need a Cracker Barrel visit though.
    Jan

Florida Expert
    Gone have to add some shops to my list I think! We haven't been to The Loop before. The girls will want to go to Petco and Pet Smart as we bought a puppy for them last Christmas.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I really like the Loop. We visited a lovely restaurant one evening a few weeks ago called Bonefish Grill which I would highly recommend. Ashley Furniture is one of my favourite shops (sad I know) and if you are wanting a lunchtime meal Mimi's is really good. Love their chicken pot pie and had a muffin to die for!

Florida Chatterbox
    Right by Bonefish is TJ Maxx where they have one of the best selections of handbags I have found in their stores. They had all the usual famous brands and at fantastic prices. Well worth a visit.

Linda

Florida Savvy
    I'd rather shop than see MM any day!!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    it sounds like our trips Lyn, I love to shop in ZGalleria in the Millenia Mall for pictures and things. How is Bill's toe?
    Jan&Steve

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SteveandJan
    it sounds like our trips Lyn, I love to shop in ZGalleria in the Millenia Mall for pictures and things. How is Bill's toe?
    [/quote]

His toe is a lot better, he says thanks for asking. It survived a trip to Sea World today - report to follow.
    Lyn

We spend nearly every day in Wal-mart when we are out, plus always have two or three trips to lowes.

Enjoying your report Lyn, sounds like you are having a relaxing time.
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx