Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Gary's Oyster Bar

Gary's Oyster Bar

I know that some do not like to travel far for their meals in an evening, but we did try Gary's this year after it being recommened. It is 100% for fish lovers but they also have steak on their menu. I can highly recommend the deep fried lobster (my mouth is watering whilst writing it was just delicious.
    www.garysoysterbar.com Take a look at their menu and it is well worth a trip. They do not open until 4.00pm so no lunch time menu.
    Not an upmarket venue, but delicious food.

Val

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks Val, can't wait to try that next year. When do you fly home?
    Jan&Steve

Sounds good - and worth the trip, thanks Val
    Dawn Murray

We have eaten here several times having had it recommended by a local.If you go look for the bullet holes in the windows and ask about the tale behind them.At the moment Gaey's is taking part in a culinary celebration event in Polk where you can eat Dinner for $25 for a 3 course meal

Oxfordshire UK & Languedoc-Roussillon France
    We love Gary's!

It's definitely not fine dining, but the food is good and the atmosphere is very 'home town', with pleasant staff.

We go whenever we are at Southern Dunes as it's only about 10 minutes drive from there.

Sometimes for a change we sit at the bar with the locals and have a bucket of oysters [msnwink]

I don't feel it is as inexpensive as we found it 6 years ago. But I still think it is good value for what you get.

Another tip is - if you go early evening (I think before 7pm) sometimes they have really good deals like 'all you can eat catfish strips' and the like.
    Amanda

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by online
    We love Gary's!

It's definitely not fine dining, but the food is good and the atmosphere is very 'home town', with pleasant staff.[/quote]On the list for next month. I have friends asking where to have some seafood.
    Regards, Mark

We often take a ride to Cherry Pocket and enjoy it . This sounds similar so will definitely give it a try next month.
    Angela

Florida Savvy
    Looked at the memu - looks good will give i a try next time - thanks
    VIOLET BARROW