Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Oak Island Cove or Indian Wells?

Florida Newbie

Oak Island Cove or Indian Wells?

I have looked at both of these areas and both seem very good. We want to be in the thick of it so that everything is easily accessible as this is our 1st time and although we are going to hire a car we are wary of having to drive too far! We would like to have restaurants within walking distance or at least a short taxi drive away so that we can all partake in the vino! Could anyone please give us more info on the communities please.

Hi Alisa,

Oak Island Cove is within walking distance of several restaurants including The Outback, TGI Fridays, Giordinas, a Subway, chinese and the new Buffalo Wings. Not too sure about Indian Wells, but sure someone will be along shortly.
    Dawn Murray

Florida Expert
    Hi Alisa,
    our villa is oak island cove,wequite often walk in the eveings to the shops and restaurants which are some 10/12 minutes easy walk, well lit with proper pavements all the way.
    It is an easy drive to Disney taking about 10 minutes depending on the traffic.
    I'm sure my fellow owners can also advise you on other communities in the area with the same facilities.
    The estate is a walled community with no through traffic and is usually very quiet, we fly out three weeks today so are ona countdown!!
    I'm afraid that I am unable to advise you on Indian Wells but again you will get information soon.
    Eric

Indian Wells is a very old community just off highway 535 and very close to a super-wal-mart and some shops.

Location wise for the Theme parks it's superb.

Mark.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brownm
    Indian Wells is a very old community just off highway 535 and very close to a super-wal-mart and some shops.

Location wise for the Theme parks it's superb.

Mark.
    [/quote]

I think 'Indian Wells is a very old community' is a little misleading, I think it is about 25 years old, which is fairly new by British standards, I do agree the position is superb.
    Lyn

Florida Newbie
    Indian Wells is a great subdivision. Close to everything. Many of the villas have been updated.