Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas De Brazil

Florida Chatterbox

Texas De Brazil

Is Texas De Brazil an upmarket place for me and the wife or a family place for us all to go??

We're going to try it but have no indication of the type of place. I wouldn't really take my kids to Charleys yet have no problem taking them to Manny's etc..

Garry Pullan

It depends on the age of children as you can get a lot of food and it is not cheap .
    The buffet is very good but the meats are very filling and do not have lunch if you go to evening meal .
    We enjoyed it they give you a marker on your table for each of your dinners and on one side it says no meat and the other says yes and if forget to change it you will get different meats ie: beef , pork , steak until you cannot eat any more as i said it is not cheap but you can get your moneys worth .
    Hope this helps
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went in August for my birthday and we will definitely be back! We were a little concerned beforehand as we could find no prices on the website and had been told it 'was not cheap'. We booked a table online as we had heard it is very popular. We had our two boys with us (aged 12 and 16) and the food was sublime. The buffet is fab - the soup of the day, for example was lobster bisque and it was delicious. As Maureen says, you get a little disk by each person, one side red and one green. Turn to green and the carvers will come to you and carve the skewered meat at your table - and they will keep coming with the different types of meat until you turn the disk to red. The waiters were very attentive when we were there and we were well cared-for. It was a set price of about $45 per head for the food - plus drinks (and dessert was extra).

You can sign up in advance to their website, indicating your birthday and anniversary dates, and they will e-mail you a voucher just before the dates. Our voucher was for one free main meal, which was very welcome. From memory, I think you are e-mailed a voucher for signing up, as well.

As mentioned, we will definitely return on our next visit as the service was impecable, the food fabulous and it had a great atmosphere.
    Lesley

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks, sounds exactly like Pampas in Las Vegas which we visited last year. Loved it!!

Now, the kids are 16 months, 3, 8, 9 and 12.

Are we taking the kids or is it more for me and the wife??
    Garry Pullan

It maybe that the 2 younger ones will not eat a lot but they can have something on the buffet as a lot of choce .
    Go one the website and see if it says anything about children and what they can have the resturants in Flirida look after children as you know Garry and may be they will enjoy the place as it very friendly staff .
    We have guests in at the moment and they are going and love meats but it is 6 adults so no problem .there were children in when we were there .
    Enjoy it if you go .
    Maureen
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Garry, children 6 and under are complimentary and 7 - 12 are half price.
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    We are going for the first time in November. Sounds really nice we cant wait.

Mary

Thank you Caroline i have learned something new today and it is just the place for a family like Garry
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavilllas.com/villas/1683

First couple of times we went to TdeB we loved it. Last time, we really noticed how much salt was used in cooking the meats. Too much for us.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    We went last year for my birthday - and it was fab! We also got a free meal because it was my birthday - you only need to register on their site! The food was scrummy! Jean