Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy

Gold 5 Star Member
    My daughter has just flown Amercian Airlines to Chicago and said there was a lot more leg room on the plane than usual for an economy cabin. She's 5'9" and said she had at least 6-7" space between her knees and the seat in front.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Flew out on 7th May on the new A330 Airbus from Manchester (Madamoiselle Rouge). Thought the PE cabin was well worth it. Nice leather seat (you could still smell that new leather smell),fantastic entertainment system with many movies, TV, music and games all "on demand" and excellent service from the Cabin Crew.

All in all I was impressed and well worth the extra but as I have said before you pay your money and make your choice. Now lets see how it is on the flight home next Saturday.

Florida Junior
    Hi

We are traveling next week on the Manchester - Orlando route with Virgin and was wondering if anyone has any comments re the new A330 Airbus. I can see from this thread some people have traveled on this a while since but was wondering if anyone has been on lately.

Florida Chatterbox
    We are flying back to Manchester in Premium in a few weeks, do you have any extra baggage allowence with Premium and do you still get charged to book in at Downtown Disney on day of departure?

Thanks in advance
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaB View Post
    We are flying back to Manchester in Premium in a few weeks, do you have any extra baggage allowence with Premium and do you still get charged to book in at Downtown Disney on day of departure?

Thanks in advance
    You definitely get an extra bag in Pe but not sure about Downtown Disney checkin,
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaB View Post

Thanks in advance
    You get 2 Bags in PE but it costs $10.00 each to check in at Downtown Disney but to me its worth it.

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Steph and Laurel, we have done the check in at Downtown Disney before and its definately worth it.

Thanks again
    Angela

we have had good and bad experiences in both, as has been said, its a matter of personal choice. It does seem to be a bit of a lottery though.
    This has onl;y been via Virgin Gatwick.
    2 questions though.
    1 I read earlier that the Virgin Gatwixk PE is different/better to others e.g. Manchester - is that true?
    2 will the new planes (?Airbus 330) be any different in PE - or even have them
    Ian Dee
    the older I get, the better I was

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ental-818.aspx