Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Newark terminals

Florida Newbie

Newark terminals

Morning all!

Was checking our flight details yesterday on our e-tickets and noticed that it doesnt give any terminal information. I know we go out from LHR T4 but am a bit confused about getting our connection. Does anyone know if all Continental flights go out of terminal B at Newark or if we'll need to change terminal to catch the connection to Orlando? We have a 2.5hr stopover so hoping that's enough time to clear immigration, re-check bags etc.

Its just over 9 weeks until we go now and Im very, very exicted[clap]

Thanks!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think domestic flights out of Newark go from Terminal C. At the risk of opening up old debates ([msnwink]), given that it's Newark, the fact that your bags will be tagged through to Orlando and you won't have to carry them over to the other terminal and check-in again, you should have plenty of time.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I have an internal flight with continental in December and it says Terminal C
    Christine

Florida Expert
    2.5 hours is enough at Newark as along as there are not other Eurpoean flights in holding up the Immigration hall.

To get to Terminal C you catch a driverless train, have to say it is not the quickest of changeovers but you should be OK.
    Clare R

Florida Newbie
    Ok, thanks all. Fingers crossed we won't be held up! Have never flown Continental before so be interesting to see how they compare.