Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hooters

Florida Chatterbox

Hooters

anybody visited Hooters? good food, worth a visit?[msnwink]

Not sure if the guys go for the food[msnwink] Not an extensive menu but their chicken wings used to be okay. Not been for years - hubby grown out of it[msnwink]

Sandra

Food good, we always make at least one visit when we are in Florida.
    Jan

Been 47 times as the food is excellent !! (Kidding).

Reasonable food, good value.
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    I went to a Hooters in North Carolina a few weeks ago. I'd never been to one before (Honestly) and went because it was the only option being next door to the hotel I was staying in (Honestly). I'd heard that the chicken wings were supposed to be good but I didn't think they were anything special. I'd agree that the menu is pretty limited but for some reason I couldn't quite work out (Not Really) the place was packed.

Super Moderator
    Intersting programme on television last night - the CEO of Hooters went undercover for a week to find out what it was like to work for Hooters.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Went to Hooters a few years back at Fort Lauderdale...to be honest the food was ok..the waitresses seemed to spend more time at tables with all males and we had a 10 year old with us, hubby seemed to like it[msnwink] though I think it was my suggestion! If you get the chance to go to any restaurant when in Florida you should always give it a go, there is so much choice[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We usually go for a visit when we are in Orlando. Food is okay but the kids love it there especially my 16 year old.
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox
    They have one of these in Shanghai... although the genetic differences means that it somewhat misses the point (or points!)[msnembarrased]

Florida Expert
    We have been a few times over the years in a group and always had a good laugh and food was pretty good too.

I get what you mean about the one in Shanghai Fraser [msnwink]. We went there with our granddaughter (3 yr old at the time) and the girls were so taken with our little 'blondie' they forgot about the tables full of guys.
    Mary