Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: What Mid size SUV ?

What Mid size SUV ?

Hi all, going on Thursday and have one of these hired for 2 weeks.
    We are flying into MCO, using Alamo(booked through this site again)and
    would like to know what car people prefer, Nissan Rogue, Toyota Rav 4, Ford Escape or Saturn Vue and if there is any other they might have in this class.
    There will be 5 of us with 3 cases(1 large, 2 med) that's never been to MCO before, we have always used Sanford with a full sized car. So can anyone help me choose which one to pick if they are all available ?
    Thank's[msnscared]

I have a RAV4 here in the UK and have had both a Rouge and an Escape in Orlando, both of which I prefered to the RAV. On balance I would possibly go for the Rouge but there is not a lot of difference. However unless the three in the back get on well together don't plan really long trips.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Thanks Dave, they all look nice enough, the 3 in the back should not be a problem hopefully and they are all quite small.
    The longest we will be in the car will be the trip down to Busch Gardens from Silver Creek.

Florida Expert
    We usually get the mid size SUV option and on recent trips have had the Nissan Rogue, RAV4 and Toyota Highlander (bigger than the RAV4 but not often classified as a mid size SUV).

We usually have three large suitcases + cabin bags and all three of the above have had ample room in the stowage area without using any of the passenger space for cases. In all three cars
    the headroom was enough to put the suitcases upright and sideways.

I think on our next trip it may be the Ford Escape....but I haven't had any experience of that so far [msnsmile]
    Kevin

Did have a look on the internet at the 4 on offer and they all look good. I do like the Nissan inside and out, and as you say Kevin, there will be plenty room for the cases.