Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mossies!

The only time I have been bitten by mozzies was when we watched a shuttle launch, at the Space View Park, near Cape Canaveral. We had arrived very early to stake out a place to sit, and as we got things organised we all began to jump about - the mozzies had decided we were a great breakfast. The park is right by the water and the mozzies must have thought they had died and gone to heaven when we all arrived to see the launch. We nipped over to the CVC pharmacy and bought some insect repellant and that sorted it.

Mind you, a few mozzie bites was well worth the amazing spectacle of seeing the shuttle launch.[msnwink]

PS Steph, I'd rather be bitten by a swarm of mozzies than go anywhere near Marmite!
    ellie

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by shazza67
    Wow that certainly started something! Lol [:I] thank you all for your information, I am a bit of mozzi magnet! I do have a bottle of skin so soft in the bathroom cupboard go I think I will pop it in my bag just in case!

Thank you all again [8D]

Shazza
    [/quote]

Shazza, on a serious note, Avon So Soft is the best stuff we have come across. We are plagued with them in Shanghai between May and December and it is the best way of keeping them at bay we have found.

I love Marmite Steph, but I am not sure that I would want to smear it all over myself before I leave the house... might scare the mosquitos off, but I suspect all the local dogs will be following me [msnscared]