Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Help with Camcorder

Florida Junior

Help with Camcorder

Hi all

Just arrived in florida and have discovered I have left the charger for my camcorder at home [msncry]. Does anyone know if I can get a replacement charger somewhere in Orlando.

I know electrical items bought over here will not work at hme but I only want a charger

I have a Sony handycam DCR-SR75

Any help appriciated

Thanks

Graham

Try walmart,just looked at website, looks like they may have suitable charger. Definately worth a try.
    Jan

Amazon might have one.

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Radio Shack may have one worth a phone call or a visit
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    There used to be a couple of places on International Drive who would stock things like that and possible a universal one that you can also use at home when youu get back as a spare.
    Babblin Boo

we did this in may... i was fuming with myself... then we went into one of the shops down on the 192... you know the types with camcorders/cameras etc etc written around the front of the shop... lovely big clean shop... we asked how much a charger was.... $85 + tax... i paid it and regretted it big time... our kids had video cameras so it wasnt like it was desperately needed... still will keep on my case for the next forthcoming trips, its a universal one... Steve never lets me live that one down now....[msnembarrased]
    Liesa

Florida Junior
    Hi

$85 is a bit steep. We are going to radio shack this afternoon so hopefully they will have one.

Thanks for the replies

Graham