Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Ford E350 v Toyota Sienna

Florida Newbie

Ford E350 v Toyota Sienna

Hi all, we have always rented the Dollar 8 seater minivan which I think was a Ford E350. We have always been happy with the luggage space in these (obviously only worried about to and from the airport - SFB - US27). Next year we will be 6 adults and 2 children so the question is Ford E350 or Toyota Sienna (and how big is the boot on a Sienna by comparison.) Regards to you all.

Administrator
    The luggage space on the Sienna with Alamo is pretty big, but perhaps not quite as big as Dollar's E350.

If you take a look at http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/CarTypes.aspx you will see each Alamo car type has a video that we made, and you can see the Sienna with a few cases in, and room for more.

Florida Expert
    We has a sienna this summer for 5 adults 1 child. Its very roomy inside and the boot is bigger than we thought. The virtual tour on the link above is very useful.

If you have a mix of cases and squidgy bags you might find it best
    Jo

We had the Sienna this year for eight of us, which was five adults and three children. The space inside was great, and it was a lovely ride. While it held a lot of luggage, I think you would struggle to get eight people and their luggage in to it (we also had an economy car).

If I am thinking of the right type of Ford (i.e. a bus!), then the Sienna is a much nicer car.

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    8 people, loads of cases and a double pram. All in a Sienna from MCO to Davenport. A squeeze but possible.
    Garry Pullan

Florida Newbie
    Thank you all. The video is great (another reason why this site is great) and the Sienna looks so much nicer than the E350 (are Dollar still renting them?). As a Paramedic I drive huge Merc ambulances everyday so would prefer to lean away from the E350 if poss. We intend going with virtually empty suitcases (don't we all!) so it would only be the journey back to the airport, which I'm sure we'll manage. Cramming everything into the vehicle might halp salve the deep depression we will be feeling. We're not going until Aug 2011, why are we so excited already!!!

Great choice - we've had a Sienna foe the last five trips.....great for swallowing luggage and still a lovely drive.

Florida Newbie
    Was thinking of going for an E350 myself as there is 8 of us going in April, I had looked at the Sienna but didnt know if it would be big enough for us all plus bags, however that would only be a problem to and from the airport I guess.

Thought my mind was made up, but now going to have to reconsider.