Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where have you had your best steak?

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    No Tonish, you still need to phone ahead - it could have been that as it was later in September it was a bit quieter - but as we always go at that time of year - I just didn't think it was so busy as it ussually was! Jennifer is still answering phone calls, sorting out lists, etc., but now hands you a buzzer. I think maybe people were sitting in their cars and that at least made the bar area a bit less hectic.
    Jean

Florida Expert
    Best steak... without a doubt, Ruth's Chris. But a couple will get very little change out of $170 after you've left a 15% tip! You must try their cheesecake!

Best budget steak... Probably Longhorn, or try TGIF.

Worst steak... any buffet place. Ponderosa, Buffet King, Ryan's. Denny's steaks are really bad! Thin, fatty, and pan fried!

Most US restaurants will serve you a steak. Depending on how particular you are, you should be satisfied most of the time. If you ask for rare and it's well done, or ask for well done and it's still pink, send it back. The server won't give you a hard time. (doesn't want to jeopardize the tip). And the cook won't spit on it as he re-cooks it!

Jeff & Amy Stephens

I found the new system to be much better than before. We always visit in August, so Mannys is always heaving! We phone ahead, and usually were seated within half an hour. Last year we waited for up to two hours!!

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

MANNY'S MANNY'S MANNY'S Just returned from Florida last week and without a doubt it just has to be Manny's. My husband who eats a "whole cow" on our trips to Florida managed the large Porterhouse in Manny's not sure how big, but it looked big, and said it was the best steak he had ever eaten and boy beleive me he is a big meat eater, personally I think they have the best ribs also. Always use the book ahead service and never wait more than 30 mins.

Val