Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where have you had your best steak?

Florida Expert
    On our last trip the 2 best ones i had were Longhorn and Outback.

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    It has to be Mannys
    Tracy

Florida Chatterbox
    It has to be Charleys for me. USDA Prime (not Choice) I vote.

Florida Newbie
    Colorado Steak House on 192 is the best steak i've ever had in Florida. The steak was the centre cut sirloin. Although the service wasn't the best the food made up for it.

Steve.

Mannys 100%[msntongue]
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Florida Expert
    Hubby would say Kissimmee Steak House then Outback. I vote Outback and Texas De Brazil.

Although I have had some really nice steaks and ribs in most of the Seafood restaurants as well. I think they must pay particular attention to the meat as they they are dab hands at the seafood.
    Mary

Kissimmee Steak House haven't been there for years! Must give it a try again next time we are out.

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Normally I would answer right away - Manny's - but this time we all felt that it was just 'OK' - can't put my finger on exactly what was missing - but something was. They have now got a new waiting system - with the buzzer thing - which really cut down the waiting time - although we had phoned ahaead - but there was just that something missing. We went to the new Longhorns's on the 192 4 times in 3 weeks and loved it! Jean

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jeansusrentals
    Normally I would answer right away - Manny's - but this time we all felt that it was just 'OK' - can't put my finger on exactly what was missing - but something was. They have now got a new waiting system - with the buzzer thing - which really cut down the waiting time - although we had phoned ahaead - but there was just that something missing. We went to the new Longhorns's on the 192 4 times in 3 weeks and loved it! Jean
    [/quote]

Does this mean you don't need to phone ahead now? Their waiting system has always been chaotic to say the least, I've often thought that lady with the lists, shouting out the names and dealing with everyone constantly asking when it's their turn, plus answering the phone had one of the most frustrating jobs in the world.
    Tonish

Florida Chatterbox
    Flo's Fillet at the Longhorn on 192 for me.