Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you like your steak cooked at Mannys

Florida Junior

How do you like your steak cooked at Mannys

Hi all, just a quick post to ask whats your favorite steak at mannys and how do you have it cooked. In this country I normally go for medium/rare as I like the flavour and moistness and don't mind a bit of the red juices. [msntongue]
    I'm due at mannys for my first time very soon and can't wait after reading all the reviews.

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    We have only been to Manny's once, and we both had medium 10 oz top sirloin steak and it tasted great.
    Tracy

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have "Manny's sirloin" and I have it cooked "medium". The flavour is fantastic. The cut is not the same as sirloin in the U.K. It is very lean and not at all dry.

Unfortunately it means that I can no longer eat steak in restaurants here (well not the ones I can afford!) as it doesn't come close in texture or flavour.

Less than six weeks until I will be enjoying it again!
    Christine

We go for medium/well as we don't like to see any red juices but still like it moist and not dried out that well done appears to do. We go for the cowboy special which is advertised on a board above the desk but isn't on the menu. The salad bowl dressing is addictive!

We are back out again in under 4 weeks and can't wait!
    Jim

Any steak as long as it's cooked at Mannys
    Roger

Florida Savvy
    Whilst i LIKE Mannys - I would not say it is the best or the only steak house in Orlando.
    VIOLET BARROW

I sometimes have the fillet, but more usually the top sirloin (actually, when the waiter comes to our table it is almost always top sirloin all around!). I like my steak medium rare in the UK as I like it juicy and pink, but not raw. In Manny's I order it medium, and it is exactly how I like it.

The ribs are worth a go, too. If there is a large party of you, you could try to order a full rack of ribs to share between you as a starter. We were a party of eight, and we got two ribs each as a starter. The bones were licked clean!!

Oh, and don't forget the salad bowl, too[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    They sound great, let me just wipe the dribble from my mouth[msntongue] and add Mannys to my must do list.
    Lyn

wrpac00
    Medium rare for me.

Rare and lots of blood[laugh][laugh]