Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: north east pool

Florida Chatterbox

north east pool

had not given this much thought as its sooooo hot in florida and always looking for the shade[msncool]!. but after reading posts here i just have to ask, we have hired a villa with a northeast facing pool going first two weeks in june, anyone know when the sun will be at the pool?

The best thing you can do is ask the owner, there are too many variables for anybody else to answer with any certainty - it will depend on whether the home is single or double storey, how much decking there is further away from the house, if the pool has a large area of decking between it and the house. You may be able to tell a little from the photos you have seen of the deck and pool.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Donny, I would suggest you ask the owner as they know their home best.

Have a great trip
    Jan&Steve

Super Moderator
    Definitely ask the actual owner as it does not depend entirely on which way the pool faces. Other factors can also make a difference eg what trees are close by, pitch and height of the villa and any adjacent buildings. Our north facing pool is in the sun in January so having a north or north east facing pool does not mean you will not have any sun.

At the start of June the sun will more or less be overhead any way.

As already said, you should ask the owner directly, but I wouldn't be too worried. In June, the sun will be high enough. Actually, you may wish you had some more shade!

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ncmurray
    As already said, you should ask the owner directly, but I wouldn't be too worried. In June, the sun will be high enough. Actually, you may wish you had some more shade!

Nuala
    [/quote]

Totally agree Nuala. In June/July/Aug a north facer might be to your advantage. The sun is high so much of the pool and deck will get the sun - but if there's a covered lanai, you may still get some shady areas if you want to escape the rays. Ask the owner for some sunshine photos of the area - you should be able to see.