Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Restautant near calabay parc tower lake

Florida Chatterbox

Restautant near calabay parc tower lake

Hi all can anyone tell me how far away from restautant are from calabay parc tower lake.

also any close supermarkets

cheers

You have a walmart and winn dixie very close by. A very short drive to Mannys, beef o brady and macdonalds.
    Lynne

I would recommend a visit to "MANNY'S" Steak house the food is superb and at reasonable prices! try Wednesday nights as they have 2 for 1 on Fajitas,

Mark.[msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    i never got round to Manny's last year, but i will this time

Super Moderator
    There is also an Aldi store if you turn out left from Bates Road which is just past Southern Dunes on the right. If you turn right at the end of Bates Road a Publix is a couple of miles up the road and a Crispers. A few miles further on is the End Zone and then a range of Perkins, Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel and another pub. We also found a very nice ice cream parlour up near Posner Park which serves ice creams in home made waffle cones.

Another vote for Mannys, and as it is so close it just makes it the easiest choice. If you go there, you won't be too interested in any other restaurants! There is also now a Subway inside Walmart, which is great to pop down to get lunch. Publix does some fantastic hot food, too.

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx