Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NOVEMBER IDEAS PLEASE

Florida Newbie
    just found out that MK has the very merry christmas celebrations on when we are there

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alfsmum
    just found out that MK has the very merry christmas celebrations on when we are there
    [/quote]

Went last November to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and enjoyed it so much that we are going again this November. Well worth going and you can access the Magic Kingdom from 4.00pm until Midnight.

We go over every May and November and I have to say that November is my favourite time. Nice and warm and the parks are not crowded. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Dont forget the Ice show at Gaylord Palms
    well worth a visit
    carol

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote: Really stupid question but remember the gulf sea being so very warm, I know it is a vast expanse of water but would the water temperature still be that warm this time of the year??
    [/quote]

Sorry can't help there, I have the pool heated to bath temperature before I can stick a leg in so the sea is certainly cold for me in November [msneek]
    Shirley

Florida Savvy
    If you go swimming with the manatees in the river, the water is not that warm, but they do provide wet-suits which helps a bit. It is certainly an early start, but being on holiday just have an afternoon siesta and then you'll be revived for the evening.

We have been to the gulf-side beaches in November - we had lovely sunny weather, hired a boat and went jet-sking - the water temperature was ok but certainly more refreshing than summer and does not feel like bath water as it does in the summer.

We enjoy November too. Sunny, warm but no humidity. We even had the windows open at night......... Very nice time of year.
    Catherine & Mike

Love November in Florida-No humidity. We are in Florida as I am writing and the weather has been very hot and humid, not been over in September before and think in future we will give it a miss and plan more for March/April and late October/November much more pleasant.
    Yesterday we had a great trip, we went on a Air boat Nature tour with "Captain Fred". Now I can here you all saying been on lots, well so have we in the Everglades but I have to say it was the best I have ever been on, he was so informative regarding the gators and all the birds plus the flowers and vegetation of the area. Highly recommend. Tel:863 696 1637, Address 10730 Camp Mack Road. Lake Wales. Florida 33898.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think the Mickeys not so scary Halloween party may be on in October and imo is worth paying for the evening for.
    Babblin Boo

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Val
    Yesterday we had a great trip, we went on a Air boat Nature tour with "Captain Fred". Now I can here you all saying been on lots, well so have we in the Everglades but I have to say it was the best I have ever been on, he was so informative regarding the gators and all the birds plus the flowers and vegetation of the area. Highly recommend. Tel:863 696 1637, Address 10730 Camp Mack Road. Lake Wales. Florida 33898.
    [/quote]

Sounds great,what sort of cost is it please.
    Lyn

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Hi Extreme you will be there a few days before us, hope you have a great time, we can't wait. Been in early October (last year very hot) and early December (2008 very nice) but never late October and November hoping for perfect weather[msnwink]
    Lyn