Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Partnerships & Visas

Florida Newbie
    Hi Robert

If you take on all the pools say 40 cleans and the grass cutting on top of the managment fee
    i think this would be a goog base to start from with a new company of 23 homes. scott also has another ten properties that will come over to him once he starts. i think this could with a bit of hard work to start would pay $18000 a month and we would also have any maintanace work we carry out to add to this.

my wife runs a property managment company back in the uk with only 14 homes and makes £1500 a month gross proffit after all running costs and they only work fridays and saturdays.

pete

I think the original poster said that the management company was turning over on average $700 per property. If the average invoice amount is $700, then that almost definitely includes the bills that the manco are paying on behalf of the owner, eg gas and electricity.

I think Robert has hit it spot on. Management companies do a wonderful job, but I don't think that 23 homes, or even 53, will provide a sufficient income. Bottom line is that if a management company is telling you that you can make $700 per month, they are either quoting the gross turnover or it is not quite true.

Sad, but true[msnsad]
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Newbie
    thank you for your reply i wish i could get my utility bills within 700 a month my gas and electric come to 1100 without any of the other costs.

pete

Gold 5 Star Member
    Is that a FL home Pete..that seems high..thats more than my winter heating bills in MA..

Gold 5 Star Member
    Unfrotunately I don't think we are actually being much help to the original poster with worrying about actual figures here , I think the first thing to address is if the scenario is viable and how the best way to go about it is. There are a couple of people who are more well versed in the technicalities of the Visa system which is what you need.
    Babblin Boo

When we started we had 25 homes, if you know what you are doing there are many income streams not associated with the homes themselves. In our first year we cleared way in excess of $100,000 net income.
    If you rely totally on what the homes will bring in then that would not be sufficient.
    Saying that that was some time ago and before hard times, so I cannot comment on the current economics.
    Getting a visa for management company is a whole different ball game. I would without doubt try a different route.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Robert5988
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:I agree with what you say but scotti has stated in his post that the 23 properties are turning over 700 a month each. i think this is the average invoice amount per property.[/quote]

So what would you think the Gross profit is per house per month? $50?$100?

23 properties @ even $100 = $2,300 a month! That would hardly pay medical insurance for two people!

[/quote]

Florida Newbie
    hi chrizzy yes the home is in florida my gas allone in the winter months can hit 800 and the cold winter they had there did'nt help.

pete

Gold 5 Star Member
    The visa advice is complicated. I have sent you a DM.
    Julie

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pete2727
    hi all
    my pm charges are at the moment are about $150 managment $120 pool clean $110 grass $35 pest and on average about $450 cleans that brings my total to $865 with no utility bills paid this is for a large property so would expect a drop of $100 or so for smaller homes. this could also drop i would expect if the homes where not getting many bookings. my point being that $700 a month sounds possible to me.

it wuold be an interesting topic if we all list or monthy charges.

pete
    [/quote]

$450 for a house clean, surely not?

Most cleaners charge between $100 - $200 max depending on size of house.
    Neil & Kay

Per month - average.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:$450 for a house clean, surely not?

Most cleaners charge between $100 - $200 max depending on size of house.[/quote]