Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to take spending money

Gold 5 Star Member
    Clearly a matter of personal choice but I'd put TC's in the same category as telephone boxes - still there doing the same job but everybody has moved on since they were of any real use although it might be a while before they disappear completely.

Incidentally, am I the only person to notice that cash is going the same way? I flew on American Airlines last week and they have announced that "we no longer accept cash in payment" for in flight food and other items.

After standing behind 2 people in Starbucks yesterday who paid for 1 coffee each with 2 credit cards, I'm wondering how long it will be before just a credit card will suffice.

The sooner the better, as far as I am concerned. I just can't get my head around cash, and I never seem to have any on me. The smallest amount I ever put on a credit card was 19p (yes, that is nineteen pence!).

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Expert
    Credit and Debit cards as the easiest way to travel. Santander Zero Credit card or teh post office credit card have no charge for purchases and Nationwide charge 1% (I think) for credit or debit card use. The only time we use cash is for the tolls. The exchange rates are good very close to the bank rates. You can check all the accounts online so can see the exchange rate being used and how much is being spent!!