Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US airways

Florida Junior

US airways

We are thinking of flying from Manchester into Atlanta, driving down to Orlando over a couple of days and back from Orlando to Manchester. US airways are by far the cheapest but the reviews are poor (worse than Virgin!)
    Has anyone had experience of US - what are they really like

[msnsad][msnsmile]
    ChristineHB
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1576.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member

US Airways are fine. To be honest there isn't a lot to distinguish any of the major carriers from another and, for me, no stand-out individual airline on the Transatlantic routes.

If US are the cheapest and you're happy with the fare, I'd just book it.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have flown with US Airways and never had any problems. Good service and have had decent food
    Jan&Steve

We've flown with US Airways many times and have no complaints[msnsmile] I wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again.

Dawn

Florida Junior
    Thanks for your replies - they are really reasuring. I sometimes feel the review sites are just somewhere for people who have had bad experiences to have a good moan. Glad to hear the opposite viewpoint

Christine
    [msnsmile]
    ChristineHB
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1576.aspx

I would agree with the above. We have flown with US airways a few times, and have never had a problem. If the price is right, go for it!

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    When we flew with US airways we opted to fly the next day as they were full and we flew business class and received $400 each, it was a great experience even though we had to fly economy on the way back but we would use US airways again and again
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    We have flown with US Airways a few times now & not had any problems.

Iv'e just booked for our next return visit Man/Phili/Orlando.

Over £700 cheaper than Virgin, with better baggage allowance as well[msnsmile2]
    mike

We've used them a couple of times now and been very happy (or as happy as it's possible to be with any of them). Booked again with them for Christmas this year. Definitely worth the saving over Virgin and the Philly stop-over makes each leg of the journey seem relatively short. Their seat back entertainment is better than Virgin's (in my opinion), only small gripe I have with them is that the seats in economy are quite narrow compared to some others, but pitch is OK.
    Tonish

We fly Manchester to Philadelphia and Philadelphia to Orlando often, we actually don't mind the stop overs and have always found the staff and service accommodating. The food is average but I find all food on the airplane pretty dire. I always look at US airways and recommend them no problem.