Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charity Shop

Is there a Habitat For Humanity in Orlando? We have several on the gulf Coast. Very similar to Goodwill in that they support the needy.

You can donate any unwanted items and all are gratefully received. I'm sure they accept clothes and shoes. We replaced our sofas at Easter and donated the old ones (which were still in very good condition) to Habitat.

Some of the schools also accept children's clothing - especially shoes & trainers. I watched a local news programme showing children from hard pressed families being kitted out with donated clothes just before the start of the new school year.

Bernadette

Florida Expert
    Great idea. We always get rid of some clothes, particularly kids, to make way for new. I always give to charity shops here (CLIC) and it would be great to do the same over there

Florida Savvy
    Salvation Army also collect large items of furniture if you want to donate.

Small bags inc clothing, Bedding, lamps, TV's etc I have dropped off at them and they are always appreciative.

VIOLET BARROW