Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BOOKING QUERY

Scorpio, you sound like the perfect guests!

Sandra

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
    Scorpio, you sound like the perfect guests!

Sandra
    [/quote]
    Not at all - we do it for selfish reasons. Besides having a leisurely last day, we can shower and change before going to the airport, so we are not covered in lotion etc. Obviously the MC also benefit because before we leave, all of the washing is done and dried and the place left in a clean and tidy state. When the cleaners arrive next morning, they just need to check everything is ready for the next guests.
    Scorpio

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by n/a
    Villa owners HAVE to take bookings for any day of the week, reason: they have to take any booking they can get hold of right now, if they don't, just move on and find someone that will!
    [/quote]

I don't think this is the case at all. We have been booking private villas for many years now, in good times too and have always found villa owners to be very accomodating. This is one of the benefits of booking with people rather than companies. I'm not a villa owner just someone who appreciates the homes (and they are homes) that I have been able to stay in.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We too take bookings on any day and also that allows us to take shorter bookings. Many US guests take shorter breaks and if we have small gaps we often fit those guests into our availability. Also it allows us to schedule upgrades or deliveries. We repainted in April and a gap of 4 days allowed us to do this without any inconvenience to our guests.

Yes, I agree with Sandra [msnsmile]you sound like the perfect guest Scorpio!
    Jan&Steve

We also accept arrival and departure for any day of the week, as many owners do. Also find that by being flexible on arrival and departure days it gives guests more flexibility for their travel dates.