Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Miami to Davenport

Florida Expert

Miami to Davenport

If we flew in to Miami how long would it take to drive to Davenport roughly please. Arrival would be late afternoon I think. Thanks

Just looked on Mapquest and they quote just under 4 hours from Miami to Davenport, I haven't done the drive personally but this seems a reasonable estimate it's about 227 miles
    Caroline & Dave

You are about right Caroline. We come straight up H27 but there are alternate routes. Florida turnpike or I95 then along SR60.
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    We did the drive August and it was about 4 -5 hours, although we did stop. Very easy on the Florida turnpike
    Jan&Steve

We would suggest four and a half hours if you want to stop on the way. There are service areas at approximately 40 mile intervals on the Turnpike and if you have just done a transatlantic flight you may well need to stop for a drink or a bite to eat on the way. The service areas are very good and well signposted.

We frequently do this route, and once you get out of Miami it is easy and quick. There are speed limits on the way which do vary.
    ellie