Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bahama Breeze

Florida Savvy
    Think I will buy a tent!

Olive Graden, Longhorne, Bahama Breeze & Applebees all together! Plus Ale House across the way; why go anywhere else!!
    Alan

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1732.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes it's all happening, being an owner on EI Resort it's great for our guests. There was talk of a movie theatre too at one point. I think the new Harley Davidson shop just opened behind Taco Bell on the Formosa Plaza too.

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mistert
    Think I will buy a tent!

Olive Graden, Longhorne, Bahama Breeze & Applebees all together! Plus Ale House across the way; why go anywhere else!!
    [/quote]

You eat in all them places and you will have to wear the tent!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by cook22uk
    Yes it's all happening, being an owner on EI Resort it's great for our guests. There was talk of a movie theatre too at one point. I think the new Harley Davidson shop just opened behind Taco Bell on the Formosa Plaza too.
    [/quote]

Yes, the Harley shop is now open and looks quite busy each time we pass by. I haven't heard any updates on the cinema for a while, but I was told there is also plans for a Logans Roadhouse next to Applebees sometime later this year and Sweet Tomatoes is opening at one of the existing buildings in Rolling Oaks Commons.

We'll be spoilt for choice!
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Applebee's must be opening soon - they now have their sign up and are advertising for staff! We were in Miller's Ale house last night - great meal and very reasonable too. Longhorns is good too but a bit more expensive. Bahama Breeze is still getting work done - but I would imagine it'll be open for Easter holidays. It's all looking good along at our end of the 192!
    Jean

Is it right about Sweet Tomatoes opening? I heard a rumour at Christmas but didn't see any signs of activity. I LOVE Sweet Tomatoes. All my family enjoy going but it is also a place I am very comfortable eating alone.
    I am also a huge fan of Bahama Breeze. The almond crusted tilapia is my favourite.
    Angela

Snap Angela! I love the almond crusted tilapia too! We still haven't tried Sweet Tomatoes but it sounds like we should!
    Caroline & Dave

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Newhomebuyer
    Is it right about Sweet Tomatoes opening? I heard a rumour at Christmas but didn't see any signs of activity. I LOVE Sweet Tomatoes. All my family enjoy going but it is also a place I am very comfortable eating alone.
    I am also a huge fan of Bahama Breeze. The almond crusted tilapia is my favourite.
    [/quote]

I was told recently that it is due to open in April in the restaurant space in the left block of buildings as you come out of Target. It was due to open in April but there are still no signs of activity or any boards advertising them.

I'll report back if I see anything happening there.
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    Bahama Breeze at Rolling Oaks now open.

Do you know the address for it at Rolling hills -I can't see it on Bahama Breeze's website