Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bahama Breeze

Florida Expert
    We went the other week, and we had a fab meal, defiinitely go again.

Florida Expert
    Was in there on Thursday and we had a great meal with very attentive service. The chef even came round and asked how we enjoyed our food. We all wished they were in the UK!!

Just an update. We ate at Bahama Breeze at Rolling Oaks a couple of nights ago and it was superb. The food was amazing, the cocktails delicious and the service was efficient and very friendly. It's much smaller than the other branches so doesn't have the ambiance of International Drive or Lake Buena Vista, but for a local eatery offering something completely different, it really was excellent. The live musician was on the terrace outside and inside it was busy enough to create a nice atmosphere without being a racket.

It's certainly on my list of local favorites now.
    Sarah

This is my favourite restaurant. The food is delicious and the atmosphere fabulous. I have always found the waiters/waitresses very attentive. It's not the cheapest place to eat but you do get what you pay for. A lunch time visit is very pleasant too

Dawn