Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bahama Breeze

Florida Newbie

Bahama Breeze

Has anyone tried Bahama Breeze. Is it worth a visit with a vegetarian and children. :-)
    Shazz

Florida Expert
    It's definitely worth a visit, they have a fantastic menu, although I'm not sure there are many vegetarian dishes. There are plenty of seafood dishes and I'm sure they can adapt most of the dishes. We went there twice on our last visit and I'm sure we'll go back again next year. The warmed spinach dip & island chips appetizer is to die for [msntongue]

The kids menu isn't great but an appetizer would be more than enough for a child as a main meal.
    Chris

Florida Chatterbox
    Highly recommend.

You could try the flat bread with tomato which is one of their starters as a main for the kids.
    It is really good.

Love it, a definite must for us ! THe Coconut martini is pretty good, and the menu's are excellent. THere are some good pasta dishes -I am sure the menu will be online if you search.

Oh I can taste it now[msntongue][msntongue]

You can check out the menu online and see if anything takes your fancy![msnsmile]

Liz

We often take a trip in the evening to Bahama Breeze, sit outside and listen to the music and sometimes we just have a couple of starters instead of a whole main course. Cuban bread we just love with the garlic, basil, tomatoes and cheese, just delicious.
    I have even been on their website and tried to make the bread over here, not bad but not just quite the same.

Val

West Indian patties, delicious.
    Roger

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We're all vegetarians and love Bahama Breeze. The Cuban Bread is to die for [msnsmile].

We tend to order a few starters and then just share them between us.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Shazz34
    Has anyone tried Bahama Breeze. Is it worth a visit with a vegetarian and children. :-)
    [/quote]

Florida Savvy
    Bahama Breeze is one of our favourite restaurants - looking at their menu online it looks like they have added a couple of new dishes.

On one holdiay my husband decided he was going to have soup (as his starter) at each restaurant we went to and Bahama Breeze won, with his best soup award!!

Have always found the service to be good and a great choice of cocktails.

Bahama Breeze has a new branch opening up on the US-192 West - on the Rolling Oaks complex, where Target is. Not sure when it's due to open, but the building is coming along quickly, so it should be within the next few months. A new Applebees will be right opposite too and a Millers Orlando Ale House opened there recently.
    Sarah