Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Wardrobes

Florida Chatterbox

Wardrobes

This may be a bit of a strange question but here goes. On every occasion we have been to Florida I have always thought how useful the hanging arragements have been in the built in wardrobes in the houses we have stayed in. So now we have a walk-in wardrobe of our very own and want to put the same arrangemnt in. Does any one know what company supply these?
    Thanks in anticipation
    kym

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome back stranger. Long time no hear.
    Elfa sell a wardrobe interior system in the UK Kym. If you google it you should be able to find a local supplier. Hulsta is another name I've seen.
    Homebase do have a system of hanging shelves and baskets but cant remember exactly what is in the range.
    Don't tell me you moved one of the boys out and took over their bedroom?
    Babblin Boo

The hanging/storage system that's the same as in my home in Florida is by Closet Maid and they are on sale in the UK now. We bought some units for our (very small) walk in closet here. Very easy to fit.

This is the link if you are interested http://shop.closetmaid.co.uk/
    Linda

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for the info will lokk thise up asap.

Hi to you Steph No we have not moved one of the boys out lol but we are moving the whole family and the new house has a funny little room of one of the bedrooms and I thought it would make a perfect walk in hope all is well with you and yours.
    kym