Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pricing and what to expect

Anita

I have been going to Florida since 1996 and in October it will be our 7th time. On each occasion we have booked a villa through this site and each one a different owner. All of the owners are helpful and courteous and want to ensure that you have the best holiday ever. I always only go for 2 weeks at a time, so I cannot say about discounts for longer periods. Each time we have been, the villa has varied and we have stayed in villas from 3 - 6 bedrooms and a range of prices and it is usually just my wife and myself. Each time we look for something a little different to add to the exitement. I would like to add that all of the villas have offered value for money. I am sure wherever you stay you will love it. The earlier poster was also correct in saying about US Car Hire - this is excellent value and Roger is always on hand to help if you need. The same goes for the theme park tickets. Please post any questions you have and I am sure someone will help.

Mel
    Mel - Hertfordshire

Florida Newbie
    Thank you all for the response. I still get offers so our top 3 is now a list of top 5... I know we will find a place thogh!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lafifille
    You did exactly the right, sensible thing: you searched the villas, found a few you all loved, and decided to make the final decision on what seemed the most important to you. That's perfectly fine.
    This "you get what you pay for if you pay a cheaper price you'll be disappointed" has been discussed many times on this forum. As long as you rent from this site, you're fine, all the owners here will tell you that, so I fail to see why owner would send you such an email. As a customer it would actually make me wary of them [msnscared].

Some owners offer discounts for longer stays and they advertise it, it doesn't mean they don't rent a very nice home. If the offer you get satisfies you, take it. If it makes you feel more comfortable, take some time to exchange emails with the owners of the "discounted" villa, and explain to them why you need reassurance. When we first rented we were extremely nervous about it and just were straightforward about it. The owners took the time to put us at ease. Not to mention everybody on this forum! [msnwink] BTW, the villa we rented was not the most expensive and it was exactly as advertised on the website. Our final decision was not based on price, we let the kids pick the one they liked best. it just happened it was one of the cheapest in finalists lot, so to speak.

You'll be fine, and you'll have a great vacation!

If I can throw in another advice: car rentals through this site get you great prices and excellent service, and they're pretty good for tickets too, even delivering at the villa if need be.[/quote]Hi,

I was just wondering if the villa you talk about was from this website? If so could you PM me the details? We are struggling to find a villa we like for next year at the right price and I also want to find the right one for my ds and I like the idea that your kids chose yours!!

Thanks,
    Claire

Florida Newbie
    We have now decided on a villa, and are staying in High Grove. I have to say that there are a lot of great homeowners out there, and I feel that every owner we have been in contact with has been really positive!

We did actually go for one of the cheaper ones, but we loved the house, the location and the owners seems really nice.

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Anita
    We have now decided on a villa, and are staying in High Grove. I have to say that there are a lot of great homeowners out there, and I feel that every owner we have been in contact with has been really positive!

We did actually go for one of the cheaper ones, but we loved the house, the location and the owners seems really nice.
    [/quote]

That's all you need. Great house, right location for you, lovely owners and a bargain price to boot. You see, you can have it all [msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by FraserLynn
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Anita

[/quote]

That's all you need. Great house, right location for you, lovely owners and a bargain price to boot. You see, you can have it all [msnsmile]

[/quote]

Amen
    Congratulations Anita for finding your family's perfect house!