Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: were you there june 2010?

Florida Chatterbox

were you there june 2010?

was anybody in orlando first two weeks in june, this year? someone at work has had great delight in telling me that ALL day EVERY day it rained, saw no sun for the whole two weeks[msneek].this is when we are going. i know it can rain, heavy, but were they exaggerating?[msneek] don't you just love it when someone tries to 'rain' on your parade![msnmad]. lets hear it from those of you that were there, please[msnscared]. thanks

Florida Chatterbox
    We were over from 7th until 21st June and the weather was really hot, but certainly don't remember it as raining with no sun for the first week. I am sure you will have great weather when you go next June as we had this June.

Linda

We were here and don't remember it raining constantly - did comment how hot it was though
    Lynne

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks for that, i knew i would get honest answers here[msnwink],dare i ask? how hot did it get[msnoo]. ive looked at weather charts and the max seems to be about 91!!!!![msncool]

I was in Orlando for the first 11 days of June and wrote a detailed day to day trip report
    for the guest area. I think I chronicled every single drop of rain and if my memory serves me correctly there was very little!![8D]
    If you read this, my final days post(referring to our day of departure 11th june)you will see that I mention having seen no rain for over a week http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_54673.asp

Liz

We were out in the villa for almost all of June. We went out on the 6th and came back on the 29th and there was very little rain. So much so that we had to turn the irrigation system on more than the normal once a week as the garden was very dry. We have been going in June for years and find it a nice month to go. However, this year it was exceptionally hot - up in the high 90s most days.
    Jim

I just checked the calendar and I made an error[msnembarrased]

We were there from the 4th - 15th June[msncool]

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    up in the high 90s most days.OMG![:O] do you mean 99?! ive looked at some weather charts and they don't mention 99 in june, might end up praying for rain! not!

Gold 5 Star Member
    I was there..it was very hot..can't remember much more rain than normal...even my AC had a bit of trouble keeping the house cool..we had to go buy a fan for the living room..

Yes Donny very hot! The weather reports on TV were saying it was a bit of a heatwave and it certainly felt even warmer than normal for that time of year and hit the 100 mark on a couple of days. Must admit we weren't complaining and spent a lot of time in the pool!

Jim