Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9 years ago today

I remember that I was playing tennis when the planes actually hit. When we came off court the TV was on in the clubhouse and we just stood there and I felt cold all over. It was such a strange feeling that I hope never to experience again. Feeling all hot and sweaty but at the same time feeling cold.
    Jill and Brian

i feel so sad reading these stories.... such a tragic series of events.... God bless all those who lost their lives, and to all the families concerned... and God bless all the brave soldiers men and women who are still trying to make our world a safe and better place to live in...
    Thankyou all xx

Liesa

I took this picture when we were at Ground Zero in 2003. The cross is made out of part of one of the towers
    Wendy

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    God bless all men & women who risk there lives on a daily basis to protect ours.
    Lyn

Just thinking about all the families of those who lost their lives on that terrible day. God bless them all, I hope that they know that many people all over the world are thinking of them today.

Andrena