Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Value for money

Florida Newbie

Value for money

Staying in Orlando at the moment, this is the 12th consecutive year over here and don't know if it's just me but is the cost of living rapidly increasing.meals seem more expensive,parking at Disney/universal seems a high price,locker hire at the waterpark etc etc
    Clothes still seem good value but the rest seems to be making it not the value of previous years.I accept the credit crunch is on us but would not like to see tourists driven away. Not a moan just an observation.
    I would be interested in your comments.

Florida Savvy
    I know what you mean, chargeable lockers at the theme parks (Busch gardens)if you want to go on the coaters and there is no one who does not want to ride you have no choice.

Still think restaurants are good value over here and lots of choise, love shopping for clothing like you too excellent value for money.

Wont put me off coming tho - love it.
    VIOLET BARROW

Florida Chatterbox
    You can ask to do a bag swap it works similar to a child swap and I know they do it at Universal.

Julie

Super Moderator
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrightbuxton
    You can ask to do a bag swap it works similar to a child swap and I know they do it at Universal.

Julie
    [/quote]

Thought for a moment it meant you had a look to see if you liked the look of someone else's bag or child more than your own - but I am told that is not the case.