Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Golden Coral

Florida Junior
    We go to the Corral at least once every time we go to sunny florida, yes its like a school canteen, yes is the lower end of the eating experience, yes some people do mix up the serving utensils and yes its sometimes like a cattle market its that busy, but you pay for what you get and kids love it. I have to say given all that I have said I still enjoy it too. The steak I had last time was wonderfully cooked and flavoursome. In my opinion it wipes the floor with the ponderosa, went for breakfast there last year and didn't enjoy it. I don't think the ponderosa can compete against the sizzler either for breakfast. This time we will try the Corral for breakfast too.

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    We went to the Golden Corral (near disney) on the 192 last night.
    $11.99 for dinner buffet & $2.29 for bottomless drinks
    ( unfortuneatly forgot coupons!).
    Tracy said it was the best steak she had ever tasted, cooked to order.
    I thought the bread and butter pudding on the same plate as a kind of apple crumble with ice cream was a good taste !! Its differently not the place to eat if you want to win the 'slimmer of the year award!'
    Staff were pleasent, but dont think we will be returning in the near future, or at least until my belly has returned to its normal size![msnsmile2]
    Tony

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Know that feeling Tony. We usually visit the one 7 miles away along the 192, we find this one not as busy and also the last time we we there it was $2 cheaper.
    Lyn

If you like GC there is a brand new on at the junction of the 27 and the 50 at Clermont. Haven't been in it but as it is new it is likely to be cleaner. [msnwink]
    ellie