Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Facebook

Florida Expert
    I got new friends too [msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    Oo, love fb, will have to start adding when I have a some more time or you can add me. Samantha Cude in the Plymouth network (think ther's only one other in the states). Also have 'visit Orlando' posting snippets, will have to look at Disney and Universal

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kitch50
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    its so cool.... i love facebook... not quite as much as i love this website...[msnwink][/quote]ditto , the two websites I go on every day, only I notice my farm isn't as big as everyone else's, how do I make mine bigger ![msnembarrased][/quote]I can't remember...I think I had enough coins to upgrade..you may find the upgrade in the market

i got a new game on there now called car town.... well its not new but to me it is....farmville was getting me down so blocked it... so much to do on there....
    anyone likes the 'bay city rollers' i have Leslie richard mckeown as a friend... it is really him as i spoke with him in person at a roller gig earlier this year.... so if u like him the add him...

again im Liesa Saunders from Brighton, picture of my 2 dogs for a few more days yet....
    Liesa

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    anyone likes the 'bay city rollers' i have Leslie richard mckeown as a friend... it is really him as i spoke with him in person at a roller gig earlier this year.... so if u like him the add him...

[/quote]

Blast from the past, showing my age, etc, etc!!! lol!!!!

You've changed you profile pic to one of your recent special day - it's lovely
    Frances

Florida Expert
    Think I've added everyone apart from Shirley, your page wouldn't load for me to get to the 'add' bit. If I've missed anyone and they would like to add me please do. It's great to see faces to put to the names[msnwink]

I am on Facebook I play a game called Fairyland which helps save the rainforest. My name is Karen Daniels if anyone wants to add me :-)

Karen,

There are 500 Karen Daniels on FB, what is your email address ? perhaps we can add you from that.
    Wendy

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Karen
    I am on Facebook I play a game called Fairyland which helps save the rainforest. My name is Karen Daniels if anyone wants to add me :-)
    [/quote]

add me.. Liesa Saunders Brighton... there is 2 of us.. one is austrailian and lives in london and then theres me.... funny thing is just by chance i found out (we are now good friends) that she comes from the next suberb to where my daughters family are Brighton East victoria Melbourne such a small world!!

oh and yes sorry canged my picture back to my favourite day apart from having the children and seeing my grandkids born... this second wedding day for us was the best day of my life!!! do you think it shows???
    Liesa

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kitch50
    Karen,

There are 500 Karen Daniels on FB, what is your email address ? perhaps we can add you from that.
    [/quote]

OMG never realised there were so many of me [msnwink]

Look up email address [email address edited]

I use this one just for Facebook [msnwink]