Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Eagle point or Indian point?

Florida Junior

Eagle point or Indian point?

Hi everyone

We are looking for suitable villas for our trip next year and have narrowed it down to a few, and just need some advice

We would like to stay in a nice area which is suitable for young children, but that is also close to the facilities of the 192.

Not bothered about proximity to the theme parks

What is the difference between Indian point and eagle point as we have seen villas in both areas that are possibiities, I think they are very close to each other and the 192. Are the community facilities better in one than the other

We have also seen some nice villas on Crescent lakes, but it is a little bit further away. Would you rate cresecent lakes as a 'better' community that Indian point/Eagle point?

Thanks very much
    Nadim

Florida Expert
    We stayed Eagle Pointe, they're right next to each other and i don't honestly thinks there's any difference between the 2.

Florida Junior
    Hi

Thanks for the confirmation

Did you use the community facilities at Eagle point such as play areas, and if so were they acceptable?

Thanks

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bobcat
    Hi

Thanks for the confirmation

Did you use the community facilities at Eagle point such as play areas, and if so were they acceptable?

Thanks
    [/quote]the estate was still partially under construction when we stayed there os no we didn't.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have had a villa on Eagle Pointe for over 6 years and there has been no building work on Eagle Pointe within this period, nor can i remember any buidling work on Indian Pointe. Cannot comment on Crescent Lakes

[/quote]the estate was still partially under construction when we stayed there os no we didn't.
    [/quote]
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    No building work at Crescent Lakes either.

Florida Chatterbox
    I've stayed on Indian Point and it is useful to be able to go through the estate to get to the Walmart in Bass Road (192) or out the other way to the Poincianna Blvd.

The only thing to remember is that others will also be using this cut through.

This year we stayed off Siesta Lago and I preferred this area. So much easier and quicker to get out to both roads.

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pieman790
    We have had a villa on Eagle Pointe for over 6 years and there has been no building work on Eagle Pointe within this period, nor can i remember any buidling work on Indian Pointe. Cannot comment on Crescent Lakes

[/quote]It was June 2000 when we stayed there and the estate was brand new with a lot of houses still under construction.