Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pool facing east??

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are SW facing and we get the sun mid morning, although if I move my loungers to the other side of the pool I catch the sun early but we watch the sun set. As others have said ask the owners who know their villa best. Hope that helps
    Jan&Steve

We have a single storey villa with a pool that faces east. We are on a corner and don't have any other home directly behind ours. When we visit in early May we get sun on the pool deck from sun up until around 4pm. The lanai is in shade from around noon which suits us when we eat lunch out there but we can sunbathe at the southern side of the deck until around 4pm.

Our neighbours on the other hand lose the sun on their deck much earlier because they have a 2 storey house, fortunately it's set back from ours so their shadow doesn't affect us. So it really does depend on the surrounding homes as well as on the direction the pool faces.
    Julie