Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: cinderella's royal table

Florida Newbie

cinderella's royal table

We have booked up Cinderella's Royal Table I could only really get 8.10pm do you think we will be finished our meals and able to see the night time parade which is 9pm or do you get to see from where you have your meal[msnsmile]
    Shazz

Florida Expert
    Can't remember how long our meal took but if you are still there it will depend on where you are sitting. When there were 2 of us we sat next to a window, now there are 5 of us we sit more in the middle and can't see much out of the windows at all

You will not finish your meal by 9pm[msnsad]

We were not allowed in until 10 mins before our meal time, you then queue for photos with Cinderella and following photos you are called upstairs in "batches". I think our meal time was 7.20pm and we did not get out until after 9pm[msnoo]

There is entertainment during that time and we were delayed by the fireworks as they would not let us out during th display. From what I can remember there are not many tables you would be able to view the parade fromalthough we had good views of Wishes.[msnsmile]

Liz