Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why four websites?

Florida Junior

Why four websites?

Hello everyone

We are planning to visit Florida next year in November and will be booking a villa for the first time.
    At the top of the homepage it links to four websites for villas, what is the difference between the websites? do they all list the same villas or different ones?
    Thanks

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Nadim and welcome to the forums. The link to Florida Dream Villa is the personal villa of the owner of the sites mentioned. When the site was first started it was so successful that soon more and more owners wanted to join as it was so professionally run and they recognised it was being developed with the best intentions of both Owners and Guests. Rather than overwhelme Guests with too much choice it they didnt want it, a second site was developed and then a third. It says a lot for the integrity of the site that ten years on they still have waiting lists of owners wanting to join.
    It is then up to Guests whether they choose to enquire from 1,2 3 or 4 sites and filter the responses accordingly. Some Guests will be happy with not too many specific requests others will have lots on their wish list. Just as some people will go into a travel agent and book a villa that is allocated on arrival and take pot luck, others will go to every agent , take every brochure going, read all the details and then decided (I'm firmly in the second camp as I think I can see what will suit our family better than a stranger).

Whichever camp you find yourself in I'm sure you will have a great choice for November (with children that young I would suggest maybe not going the last week). This is when Thanksgiving falls and you may find the parks (and shops as they do have some amazing sales) can be very busy.
    Babblin Boo

Hi Nadim, Just to add to Steph's answer:
    The 3 websites all have different villas - there is no overlap.
    For your widest choice, you will have to enter all 3:
    orlandovillas.com - villasflorida.com - onlinefloridavillas.com
    and search each !!!!
    Hopefully, you and your family will then have enough choice to find your ideal villa.
    Have a great holiday !!

Hi Nadim,

There are lots of great villas on each of the sites that owners take a pride in. I'm sure you will find something that ticks all the boxes on your wish list.
    Jim

Florida Junior
    Thanks guys

Makes things much clearer, well I guess I had better start looking at the different sites then!, its good fun actually and adds to the excitement

Nadim

Florida Chatterbox
    Would it not be better to be able to search across all content of the sites rather than having to go to each individually. A sort of compare type search site you used for insurance quotes etc. Put in your details and all the matches come back.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DLB-GOUROCK
    Would it not be better to be able to search across all content of the sites rather than having to go to each individually. A sort of compare type search site you used for insurance quotes etc. Put in your details and all the matches come back.[/quote]Not all websites are owner equal.
    blott

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bobcat
    Hello everyone

We are planning to visit Florida next year in November and will be booking a villa for the first time.
    At the top of the homepage it links to four websites for villas, what is the difference between the websites? do they all list the same villas or different ones?
    Thanks[/quote]I think that it is worth looking through all four, the other ones seem to have the newer villas on them, not that this is necessarily a good thing.

Nadim
    You will find lots of great advice on this forum, just identify what you are looking for in a villa, number of bedrooms, pool, etc narrowing your search may help. Good hunting. [msnsmile]
    Catherine & Mike

Hi, Is it still the case that I would need to complete a query form on the 3 sites separately? I don't want people to be receiving my query 3 times, they might think I was getting a bit desperate!!
    Dave.