Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Florida Firearms

Florida Chatterbox Anthony Brook's Avatar

Florida Firearms

Booked the Florida Firearms day via OV and the whole family had a great day.

If your kids play on the Call of Duty Games (COD) like mine they will be in their elements as the guns you use are also used in these games.

In the morning we used AK47 & M4 Carbines (assult rifles) aiming at targets and also skittles hanging from string(150 feet away) and then after the included lunch we used a shotgun and Glok pistols.

Everything is included in the price and Jim who runs it is very good and will keep you all safe with such high powered guns.

You are split into two's as you need a spotter with binocs. to help you locate your shots. It is a competition for the best shooter and also the most improved but all done in a very relaxed and friendly manner. You are given a score sheet which has each "event" on and the totals are added up at the end of the day.

You start at 10am and finish around 3pm (depending on numbers. You get your target to roll up and take home with you.

Thanks for the feedback [clap]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Anthony Brook
    Booked the Florida Firearms day via OV and the whole family had a great day.

If your kids play on the Call of Duty Games (COD) like mine they will be in their elements as the guns you use are also used in these games.

In the morning we used AK47 & M4 Carbines (assult rifles) aiming at targets and also skittles hanging from string(150 feet away) and then after the included lunch we used a shotgun and Glok pistols.

Everything is included in the price and Jim who runs it is very good and will keep you all safe with such high powered guns.

You are split into two's as you need a spotter with binocs. to help you locate your shots. It is a competition for the best shooter and also the most improved but all done in a very relaxed and friendly manner. You are given a score sheet which has each "event" on and the totals are added up at the end of the day.

You start at 10am and finish around 3pm (depending on numbers. You get your target to roll up and take home with you.
    [/quote]

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Anthony
    Did you do it this week, as my husband and son did it on Wednesday 11th, they also had a good time.
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox Anthony Brook's Avatar
    No we did it the week before Christine. There was the 4 of us, 3 from N.Ireland and 2 others from Southern England.

Florida Chatterbox
    can a family of 4 go along to this and 2 just watch while the other 2 take part?

Florida Expert
    I don't see why not. You may even be able to order extra lunches for the 2 observers if you call Jim on the phone before you go. We went this week and had a great time. There were us 5, a family of 4 and a single man. All of us were from England. It gets very competitive but in the end in our family my daughter beat me by 2 points with the rifles in the morning - but we beat all 3 boys who all play COD but then hubby got most points overall when you included the speed shooting of the handgun!
    I'd checked whether we were covered by our travel insurance. 3 of us weren't (family policy with airmiles), our son aged 21 was covered for the rifles (columbus) and our daughter was covered for the whole lot (sainsbury). However Jim is very safety conscious so it isn't really a problem.

From next week he's starting a new experience that he calls 'sniper' which sounds exciting but more dangerous!

I have this booked to go in October. I am there on the 13th and hope this is not a bad omen? I have booked for both my wife and myself and hope I am not tempting fate by having my wife learn to fire weapons. I had better make sure I do those house jobs a little quicker in future:=))) We are really looking forward to the day and it seems that it is expertly run and a lot of fun to boot!!!

Mel
    Mel - Hertfordshire