Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Thomson premium

Florida Chatterbox

Thomson premium

Hi im flying thomson premium in november and was wondering if you still have to be at the airport 3hrs before your flight?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Not sure but I thought it was 2 hours for premium, where are you flying from? we have been looking at flights for November in the Midlands but Thomson flights form East Midlands & Birmingham airports stop in October.
    Lyn

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    We flew premium to Orlando last week, however we checked our bags in the night before. Boarding passes were not issued until day of flight though so get to check in about 1:40 before flight and that was OK. Nice seats, good service and plane on time - Oh what a difference from Virgin.
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Lyn, im flying from gatwick, ive just moved from kent to wales so what would off been a 45 minute drive to the airport has now turnede into 5 hrs, not looking forward to that, but like you i could not get flights closer to home this time off year,
    Hi Christine, i usually fly virgin so this is a first with thomson,Im hoping you mean your last comment in a good way
    [Ive heard so many mixed reviews about flying with thomson