Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: collecting car onsite at disney?

Gold 5 Star Member

collecting car onsite at disney?

i'm sure this has been asked before but cannot find the answer

does it matter which location if i'm collecting a car onsite, i can see there's a choice of two locations with alamo one being wdw dolphin and the 2nd being disney car care at magic kingdom?

i was wondering if one better than the other with more choice of cars or if one is easier to get to

i know where the dolphin is but have never seen the location of car care at magic kingdom so can anyone throw any light on this before i book the car hire (we're cruising beforehand and getting back onsite using disneys own transport so i can be dropped off at any disney hotel) we are looking for the easiest option [?]

i'm extremly confused at the minute so any help or advice would be gratefully recieved [msnsmile]

Administrator
    The Alamo Car Care depot is right at the gates to Magic Kingdom and tends to have more cars. You have to go past it everytime you enter or leave the Magic Kingdom.