Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Visa entries

Florida Newbie

Visa entries

Hello, my husband has a visa, it is a B1/B2 it expires 23 August 2011 and under entries it has M, does this mean that he will be able to use it for our upcoming trip in October? He last used it in 2006.[msnscared]

Many thanks

Sharon

Your husband should not have difficulty using the Visa for your trip in October. Why would you think that?

Sandra

If the visa expires in August 2011 and you are travelling in October 2010 then can't think why there would be a problem.
    Jim

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would guess the M under entries means it is valid for multiple entries rather than single trip so should be fine. As he has a Visa you won't need to fil in the ESTA form for him.

For yourself and any others travelling without a isa I would fill in your applications before Sept 8th, (leave it as late as youu can to get the benefit of the 2 year validity in case you wish to go again ). After that date it will cost $14 per person.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for your help everyone. Was just checking the visa validity as I got a bit nervous reading thru some of the other messages on the forum, just spooked myself I guess![msneek] Have done the Esta for the rest of the family, I did it as soon as I heard that there was going to be a charge![msnwink]

Thanks again

Sharon