Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: How do they compare?

Florida Expert

How do they compare?

I cannot book our flights for next year yet so to try and get a gauge I looked at flight prices for what I can book now which is mid June to 7/7. I was hoping someone might be able to tell me, roughly, how those prices are likely to compare with 12/8 - 2/9. Are we looking at mega bucks more or just a bit? Thanks

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    The Charters are doing Manchester - Sanford in mid August for just over £700 -I am hanging on for the Scheduled in Sept/October to try and get them cheaper.

Florida Expert
    Hope to get cheaper than that, 5 of us going (2 kids now classed as adults)[msnsad]

Gold 5 Star Member
    BA usually have a sale in December/January, we booked ours in January and they were £600 each which is good as flights, even indirect are coming up over £870 now
    Jan&Steve

Florida Savvy
    Going in Sept paid £2311 for 5 of us, if the prices mentioned are to continue think it will be a while before we will be back
    Ian Mcc

Florida Newbie
    Start saving Virgin airmiles now our flights cost us £429 for flights in November from LGW-MCO I know they will be a little bit more for that time of year
    Shazz

Florida Chatterbox
    Going March/April 2011 with Virgin from Manchester. Paid £3664 for 5 adults, 4 kids. This was miles plus money.

That averages out at £407 each including all charges and booking fees etc..

Not sure i could have hoped for a better price than that!![msnsmile][msnsmile]
    Garry Pullan

Most airlines do have sales during the Year, so try to keep looking.

It baffles me that one day the cost can be up and then the next it is back down again. Obviously the more seats they have left the cheaper the fare. Don't leave it too late.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Expert
    We do like to book earlier rather than later because there is 5 of us but we do have miles for a mile and money flight with Virgin so hopefully will get a good price when released.