Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: welcome return

Florida Junior

welcome return

Hi everyone am returning to this forum after 5yrs! Can't believe how time has flown, last visited Orlando in Aug'04 when hurricane Charlie tried(and sort of succeded[msnscared])to ruin my holiday. Now after much nagging and moaning and very expensive[}] holidays in Europe have convinced hubby that we deserve a holiday in Florida, so have booked [clap][clap] a villa holiday for Easter 2011! Am soooo excited having travelled many times to Florida with my parents as a child, it was a shame my sons first trip was spoilt by the hurricane but I am hoping that all that will be forgotten after our next trip.
    Look forward to talking to you all [msnsmile2]

Welcome back, Treena! Well, you can be sure there won't be any hurricanes at Easter so now you will be able to look forward to your much anticipated holiday.

I bet you can't wait! [msnwink]
    ellie

Super Moderator
    Welcome back. At least you had some interesting tales to tell after your last visit in 2004!

Easter is a lovely time to go to Florida and the parades are wonderful.

Florida Newbie
    Welcome back..(even though I'm a newbie!) I too was last out there in the Hurricane of Charlie [msnsad] a life experience for sure!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    welcome back Treena
    Jan&Steve

Hi Treena,

welcome back to the forum.
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Hi Treena,

Welcome back to the forum! I'm sure you will see lots of changes since your last visit. Lots more shops and restaurants have opened since then. April is a great time to visit so I'm sure you will have a ball!
    Jim

Florida Savvy
    Welcome treena, though it will seem a long way off now Easter will be here b4 u know it, I joined the forum last Aug and what seemed like an eternity is almost here for me, only 8 weeks left and we are all off

Ian Mcc

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the very warm welcome, this forum is such a great place to come and get my daily Orlando fix which means I don't have to drive my hubby mad by mentioning it constantly!

Florida Savvy
    Hi Treena, and welcome (back) to the forum!
    Kate.xo