Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Massage and nail stuff!!

Florida Savvy

Massage and nail stuff!!

For the wife and daughter .....well next year day after we arrive im off to water park and want to book me two girls into somewhere for relax and massage therapy...seen a few but cant remember where...
    any advise thanked in advance..

sandrino

Dependent on where you are staying, there will be a brand new Spa/Massage etc opening on US27 not far from Berry Town Centre. I understand it is going to be sumptuous and hopes to be open in the next couple of months.

Sandra

You could arrange for them to have a relaxing massage on your own pool deck.

20 minutes in the hot tub to relax and warm the muscles and then a wonderful massage without having to go anywhere. BLISS!
    Lynne

Florida Junior
    Don't know about the women but there is a few places You can go [:I]
    If the wife reads this I'm Only joking..

I'm sure I saw some were advertised on international drive.

Florida Savvy
    Yes the massage at the villa sounds just great!
    Will look into that
    thx[:P]

As someone who enjoys massage, I have to say I would far rather attend a spa and be pampered. It is the aromatic smells and soothing music and general ambiance one gets at a spa which to me is much more relaxing than a pool deck with everyone else around. Just imagine lying there having a wonderful massage on the pool deck, and Florida opens it's heavens with one of those short torrential downpours. Great[msnoo]

Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    I had a massage at the villa the last time we were over and have to say it was excellent. The standard of service was top class and must admit I found it every bit as good as attending a spa. Allesandra provided the background music and although I didn't opt for aromatherapy oils, that was an option. As someone who has sports massage/deep tissue massage quite regularly I can say that Allesandra is one of the best and I will be booking her for our next visit.

Linda

Florida Savvy
    Could you give me details on the villa vist please..this allesandra
    Be a lot cheaper also i would think...the villa we have is not overlooked by anyone so be just right...

Florida Chatterbox
    Here is the info. for Allesandra. Totally professional and top-class service. Hope you enjoy!

Once Upon a Massage, Davenport, Florida 33897 phone: 407-463-6141 www.onceuponamassage.com
    service hours:
    Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
    10am to 7pm

Linda

Florida Savvy
    excellent thx...sent them message