Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Birthday in IoA/Universal

Florida Expert

Birthday in IoA/Universal

I know at Disney you can visit the parks for free on your birthday, but do IoA or Universal do anything similar?

Thanks
    Chris

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    As far as I know the Disney free birthday visit was only available during 2009. I have not heard of anything for birthdays at Universal.
    There is a tour at bush Gardens whihc you can get on free on your birthday - its to do with visiting the Serengeti plains
    Christine

No birthday offers at Disney and not heard of any at Universal.

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    This is the Busch Gardens one.

Your Birthday?

Visit Busch Gardens on your birthday and celebrate with a free Serengeti Safari! Visit the Adventure Tour Center inside the park for details.

Proof of birth date is required in the form of a valid drivers license, government-issued I.D. or original or certified copy of birth certificate. Valid for the birthday recipient only. Must be 5 years of age or older to participate. Valid through 12/31/2010

All tours are subject to availability and do not include park admission. Park admission is required. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices listed are per person and do not include tax. Front-of-the-line access does not include first row seating. Height restrictions will apply for all rides. Must be 5 years of age or older to participate on the Serengeti Safari portion of the tour. Animal interactions and tour components may vary.

$33.95 plus tax per person (ages 5 and up) - birthday person free.
    blott

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by christhear
    As far as I know the Disney free birthday visit was only available during 2009. I have not heard of anything for birthdays at Universal.
    There is a tour at bush Gardens whihc you can get on free on your birthday - its to do with visiting the Serengeti plains
    [/quote]

Ah ok, thanks. I hadn't realised it was just for 2009
    Chris