Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is the biggest Walmart

Florida Junior

Which is the biggest Walmart

Hi all just wondering which walmart you think is the biggest and stocks the most. I know of 3 which is the one on the 192, one just off sand lake road, I have been to both of these but there is one off H27 which I haven't been to. I think the sand lake road is bigger than the 192 but its close.

Florida Expert
    According to an Internet search it is in Turkey Lake Road in the Orlando area.
    Clare R

The Walmart at Cagans Crossing on Highway 27 is a large store - although it is only 5 years old it has just been remodelled and now has a very much more contemporary feel to it. It is certainly worth looking at if you are in the area.
    ellie

Gold 5 Star Member
    All Wal-Marts are big compared to an ASDA store here in the UK. Even the small local ones are huge.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

I'd say that the large wal-mart's are all about the same size. We visit this lot at least once a year, and there's not a lot between them.

192 next to Medieval Times
    on 535 between publix and Buena ventura lakes outlet
    corner of sand lake road and John Young
    cagans crossing
    clermont (on the hill)
    Southern dunes on US 27
    east on 192 beyond st cloud (past county tax office)

There is a slightly smaller store on osceola parkway, (turn east when on OBT , about a mile or so). We never had a pleasant time in this store, mainly due to the staff and do not visit anymore)

nearly forgot, in Poinciana - same as the majority
    Wilf & Sarah

they dont feel as much fun as before.... we usually love to look at the kids toys...used to bring many homefor the 8 grandkids... but didnt find anywhere as much as in previous visits... also the hobbycraft area seems smaller.... maybe its cos the dollar was rubbish but i dont think so... just so much tourist stuff!!!
    Liesa

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    For Hobbycraft stuff Leisa I always go to JoAnns or Michael's. As for Walmarts, I have found things in one that are not sold in another, so I just have to visit them all so that I don't miss out[msnwink]
    Lyn

thanks Lyn... i could get lost in JOannes its huge!!! hubby didnt like it at all so i just use walmart.... just thought it had more when we went last trip...
    Liesa

Liesa, Walmart have got rid of their wonderful material section, and reduced their hobbycraft area in the newly revamped Cagans' Crossing store - apparently this is going to be the norm across all Walmarts - and there have been lots of complaints. [msneek]
    ellie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Liesa
    Have you tried Michaels? Like Joannes they often give youu a coupon for 40% off 1 item dated for about a week later so the trick is to buy something small and get the coupon and keep the larger item till you've got the coupon. Also means you can get away with 2 trips to the store without complaints from hubby as there is otften a good bargain. Now that theres a Michaels closeby at Posner Park I usually get a few trips.

With regard to the Walmarts though we find that often Clermont on the Hill Walmart has more everyday stuff and less tourist souvenirs so that suits us. Cagans crossing is convenient but we always have a trip to a few others.
    Babblin Boo