Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Festival Bay Mall

Florida Newbie

Festival Bay Mall

I've heard that the Festival Bay Mall is quite empty of shops. Is that right??

It did when I last went there. They have a Vans shop attached to the skate park and large Ron Jons, but I prefer the nearby Prime Outlets
    Shirley

Florida Savvy
    There's very little there unfortunately, most of it is boarded up with picture shop fronts but very little shopping. Shame, it could have been a nice place. Lovely fountain etc. The cinema does well up there (multiplex as I remember) but not worth visiting otherwise.
    Karen

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes it has an empty feeling about it but if you are into outdoor stuff you have to visit the Bass Pro Shop "Outdoor World".
    It has everything from fishing flies to boats and loads of other stuff.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Agree with Karenk, it had such potential. We used to go there loads at one time, we went there mainly for Steve & barry(Closed now) and Charlotte Russe, but now for us it is not really worth it as there is only really Charlotto Russe of interest for us .for a good girlie shop , ok and boys, you are probably far better to use your time away from the parks, the pool and the sunshine...at Prime Mall these days....and that reminds me I really must sort out a trip to Florida again very soon..it has been far too long!